DINUM is committed to making its service accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of 11 February 2005.
This accessibility statement applies to demarches-simplifiees.fr (www.demarches-simplifiees.fr).
The website Démarches simplifiées is partially compliant with the General Accessibility Guidelines (RGAA) version 4.
As of 1 April 2023, the average compliance rate of the site is 75%.
Users can follow the measures taken by the service to improve the accessibility of the site at the following address:
Follow the DS accessibility continuous improvement programme
- The documentation pages are not fully accessible and are managed by a third party tool.
- The same applies to the FAQ pages.
We are taking this into account for the future development of the site's pages.
Preparation of this accessibility declaration
This declaration was drawn up on 27 April 2022. It was updated on 1 April 2023.
Technologies used to create the site
- Ruby on Rails
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
The content rendering checks were carried out on the basis of a combination provided by the RGAA reference base, with the following versions:
- Firefox 111.0.1 and NVDA 2022.4
- Safari and VoiceOver (version available on macOS Monterey 12.6.3)
- Edge and JAWS 2020
- Google Chrome and TalkBack 9.1
- Safari and VoiceOver (version available on iOS 15.7.4)
Tools for assessing accessibility
- RGAA Assistant (Firefox extension)
- Web Developer (Firefox extension)
- HeadingsMap (Firefox extension)
- Colour Contrast Analyser application
- Contrast Finder
- Stylus (Firefox extension)
Pages of the site subject to the compliance check
- Legal notices
- Accessibility statement
- Home page - User search results
- FAQ - User (submission of a file)
- Documentation - Presentation
- Documentation - Start-up
- Documentation - General
- File creation - Identity
- File creation - Draft
- Dossier - Summary
- Dossier - Application
- Dossier - Messaging
Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access a piece of content or service, you can contact the Simplified Approaches manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or obtain the content in another form.
- By email: email@example.com
- By post : DINUM , 20 avenue de Ségur 75007 Paris
If you notice a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing a content or functionality of the site, and you report it to us and do not manage to obtain a rapid response from us, you are entitled to send your complaints or a request for referral to the Rights Defender.
Several means are available to you:
- A contact form
- Contact the delegate of the Human Rights Defender in your region
- Send a letter by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp) Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07